The Gasaway Consulting Group, LLC is recruiting contract instructors to deliver program content on the topics of safety to clients located throughout the world.
Programs are delivered on-site at the client premise and therefore requires extensive travel. Active Associates can expect to travel 10+days per month.
Associates are paid on a contract basis that includes a fee and travel expenses. Associates are responsible for arranging their own travel.
Contract compensation is based on qualifications and experience but is highly competitive.
The position does not include benefits.
The ideal candidate should have:
1. A minimum of 20 years of progressively responsible experience in an industrial or public safety position.
2. A minimum of 10 years experience as an instructor, trainer or professional speaker.
3. Experience presenting at national conferences.
4. Experience with international travel.
5. Ability to participate in a train-the-trainer program.
6. Be available for weekday and weekend assignments.
7. A passion for improving safety.
8. A stage presence that is engaging, humorous and memorable.
Interested candidates should send the following:
1. Cover letter
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Link to video presentation (at least 30 minutes in length)
4. Five references (including full contact information) for presentations delivered within the past 12 months.